How Can I Transfer Photos from iPad 2 to Computer?
|I delete the photos from my PC hard disk by mistake, I try to recover but failed. Luckily, I have the photos on my iPad! Here is my problem, How can I transfer photos from iPad to PC? any help will be apprecaited! --Winley (answers.yahoo.com)
Thare are many similar questions about iPad Photo Backup as Winley. Generally we can transfer our iPad files to iTunes. If we want to transfer onto computer for backup. With iPad Photo Transfer, What you need to do is to connect your iPad to Computer, select the photos you want to backup, it will transfer them to PC automatically.
iPad Photo Transfer is a specially designed for iPad users to backup, upload, copy, save, transfer, and move iPad pictures to PC, computer or other hard drive.
Following is the details on how to transfer photos from iPad 2 to computer on Windows.
Easy Guide: How to transfer photos from iPad to PC with iPad Photo Transfer
- Step 1: After your iPad connected to pc, Launch the program you will see the right UI. Normally, the program will search the device automacially.If the device is enabled, the files (photos/songs/movies) will be shown in the list. You also can click the Rescan button to search the device again.
- Step 2: Choose the list and files you want to transfer , Click the "Start Transfer" button.
- Step 3: After you clicking the "Start Transfer" button, the following window will pop up, you can choose transferring to computer or itunes directly. You can set the output fold at "settings option" before transferring..
- Step 4: When the transferring finished, the following window will pop up. It shows that how many files have
been done. You can click the Yes button to view the output files.
To sum up, iPad to Computer Transfer is a very useful tool for backup all your iPad contents effortlessly. You might need it when you want to backup/manage your iPad on your pc. You can get its full version now HERE at a very competitive price, or see more details HERE (10% discount currently).
Note: this iPad to Computer Transfer also support iPad 2 and all types of iPod/iPhone.
- download.cnet.com reviews:
- Tatol downloads: 5186
- Downloads last week: 66
Hope this can help you manage all your iPad now.
See also of iPad Transfer Articles
Tips: More about iPod Transfer / iPhone Transfer