How to transfer and backup all iPhone contacts and contact photos from iPhone to computer?
|I’ve recently upgraded my computer operating system on PC. There are lots of important contacts on my iPhone and my iPhone’s space isn’t enough. So I plan to backup iPhone contacts to computer to release space for my iPhone. But it is a pity that I can’t figure out what is an effective way to work out how to transfer and backup all iPhone contacts iPhone to computer? --Marion(help.com)
Have you encountered the similar problem about iPhone contact backup as Marion before?
In this post, I show you an easy-to-use and effective program to transfer contacts from iPhone to PC.
iPhone Contact Backup can help you backup all iPhone contacts and contact photos from iPhone to your computer and keep them safe on the computer. With iPhone contacts backup, you can resolve your trouble – how to backup iPhone contacts to computer by clicking one “Copy” button breezily.
Step-by-step guide: How to backup contacts from iPhone to computer with iPhone Contact Backup
- Step 1: Free Download iPhone Contact Backup free trial version, then install the software (skip if done yet).
- Step 2: Connect iPhone to your computer.
- Step 3: Run iPhone contacts backup, your contacts on iPhone memory will display as shown in your iPhone screen automatically as Contact01. Click on single name, all his or her information will display as Contact02 shown.
- Step 4-a: In fig 1 situation, you can click button "Copy" to copy all contacts from your iPhone to your computer, then select options:
1. Choose File Type: backup to TXT file, ANTC file or CSV file;
2. Choose File Path: You can change the backup path if you do not use default path.
3. Advanced Option: if you choose ANTC format in step 1, you can add a password to protect the file. Note: We do not know the password, so please do remember it.
Click OK Button to finish the Copy. See Contact03.
Note: You can only copy the first 5 contacts with trail version.
- Step 4-b: In fig 2 situation, click button "Copy Contact From who" to copy contact of a single person, select options:
1. Choose File Type: Backup iPhone contacts to TXT file, and CSV file in single contact transfer;
2. Choose File Path: You can change the backup path if you do not use default path;
3. Advanced Option: Disabled in single contact transfer.
Click OK Button to finish the Copy. See fig 4.
Note: You can only copy the first 5 contacts in trail version.
In brief, this iPhone Contact Backup offers the best way to backup iPhone contacts to computer. It will help you a lot when you want to backup/manage your contacts and contact photos from iPhone to your computer. You can get its full version now HERE at a very competitive price.
- Hope these could help you manage your iPhone contacts well.
- Reviews: ( Great )
- Total downloads: 4292
- Last week downloads: 46
Tips: More about iPod Transfer / iPad Transfer