AnyBizSoft PDF to Excel for Mac is a small PDF Conversion tool, which is specially designed for converting PDF to Excel on Mac OS X. Mac users can export PDF to Excel spreadsheets to recover or modify the number and text in PDF tables.
Price: $39.95 USD Size: 7.38 MB
- PDF is a great format to store and share data. However, it is a hassle if there is need to edit the data in PDF tables, such as fix some errors or perform calculation. AnyBizSoft PDF to Excel for Mac is a program to solve the problems for Mac users. Just with several simple clicks, Mac users can convert read-only PDF tables to fully editable Excel spreadsheets on Mac OS X. Then whether recovering or modifying the numbers or text in PDF tables is as easy as breeze.
- Perform calculation of table values in editable Excel spreadsheet
- Recover text and numbers for reusing in other applications
- Modify misspellings or mistake numbers in PDF tables
- Re-organize PDF tables
- Read PDF tables in Ms Excel
- Print restricted PDF files easily
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- CPU: Intel 512MHz
- Hard Disk: 100M and above
AnyBizSoft PDF to Excel Converter for Mac User Guide
Steps about Convertering PDF to Excel for Mac
Drag and drop PDF files into the panel, you can successfully import PDF files to convert. Also you can choose File-> Add PDF Files in the menu bar to add PDF files for conversion. Following is the screenshot after importing PDF files in the panel:
- Step 2 Customize (Optional)
To set the output folder for the converted Excel spreadsheet, choose PDF to Excel-> Preferences in the menu bar.
- And click on the tab Conversion, you are allowed to choose whether to preserve the original formatting or not, default option is Retain value without formatting.
If you choose File-> Output Settings-> File Configuration in the menu bar, or click on the gear icon beside the Excel icon in the line of the selected PDF file, you can customize the page ranges for the output file. The default options are All pages.
After setting the output settings, click Convert button to convert PDF to Excel. The conversion will be finished in seconds. Then you can click on the Excel icon to open the converted file.
PDF to Excel for Mac provides 2 options for the output file:
Retain value without formatting: This is the default option. It allows Mac users to save all the original text, numbers in PDF tables to Excel cells after converting PDF to Excel, without preserving the original formatting. Then editing text or performing calculation of numbers as values in PDF tables can't be easier.
Retain original formatting of forms: This option allows you to preserve text, numbers and formatting in the original PDF file. This option is not suitable for some un-regular PDF tables, as there might be some positioning error that may affect the usual calculation after conversion.
PDF to Excel for Mac converts PDF to Excel very quickly, it can convert a usual 100 page long PDF file in less than 1 minute. And batch-conversion and partial-conversion are supported, which able to help Mac users work more efficiently.
Batch-Conversion: Allow users to convert batches of PDF files (maximum 50 PDF files) to Excel spreadsheets at one time. This mode is quite convenient when there are batches of PDF files need to convert.
Partial-Conversion: Allow users to specify page ranges or select specific pages from each PDF file for conversion. Page Range, such as page 1-15 or Specific page(s), such as 5,7,14… This mode is useful when users just want to extract some pages but not the whole large PDF file.
Encrypted PDF Files Conversion
If the PDF is protected by Owner Password: PDF to Excel for Mac can convert the PDF directly without entering the password.
Owner Password: Password used to protect PDF files from editing, copying and printing.
If the PDF is protected by User Password: Requires users to enter the user/open password to convert.
User Password: Password used to protect the files from opening, so it is also called open password sometimes.
Easy to use
PDF to Excel for Mac is very easy to use. Users can finish the conversion with just 3 simple steps:
Import – Customize - Convert
Support drag-and-drop operation. So users can easily add or remove PDF files by dragging and dropping them in or out of the panel. And by dragging the imported PDF files up and down, users can change the conversion order.
Support PDF files in 12 languages
Supported languages: English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Japanese, Chinese, German, French, and Italian
Support Adobe PDF 1.0-1.7
Support Microsoft Excel for Mac 2008/2011
Available on Mac OS X 10.5-10.6
Standalone, do not require Adobe Reader or Acrobat or Microsoft Excel
Purchase AnyBizSoft PDF to Excel Converter for Mac
- Credit Cards via Secure Online Ordering - Instant Delivery!
- With Secure Online Ordering you can receive registration code via the e-mail in a few minutes using your credit card!
- We strongly recommend you to use the Secure Online Ordering.
- This is fast and secure.
- For the full version of AnyBizSoft PDF to Excel Converter for Mac,click BuyNow link to make a secured online purchase!
- It may need up to 24 hours to process the registration.
- After registration, you will receive the registration code via email to unlock the program and get lifetime free upgrade with free email support.
Get Registration Code Immediately.
Remove time limitations of trial version.
Lifetime free upgrade with free email support
We accept types of payment
Purchase by Paypal, Credit Card, Bank/Wire Transfer, Check/Money Order, Fax, Invoice