Editor's Review: Phone's contacts are important for interpersonal contact.So we hope these effective ways can help iPhone users to back up their contacts to PC.Transfer your iPhone contact easily and fast.
Step 1: If you are using PC, follow this step and make sure the iTunes sync add-in is enabled in Outlook.
1. In Outlook, choose Tools > Options.
2. Click Other and then click Advanced Options.
3. Select COM add-ins and select the iTunes sync add-in and click OK.
4. Click Apply and then continue with the steps below.
1. In Outlook, choose Tools > Trust Center.
2. In the Categories pane, click Add-ins.
3. In the Details pane, locate the iTunes add-in in the "Inactive Application Add-ins" list.
4. In the Manage box, click COM Add-ins, and then click Go.
5. In the COM Add-Ins dialog box, select the iTunes sync add-in.
6. Click OK.
If you are Mac users, skip this step...
Step 2: Connect iPhone
Connect iPhone to your computer using the included cable... and iTunes should open automatically.
Step 3: Select iPhone in the iTunes Source pane.
Step 4: Set Up Which Items Are Synced
1. Click the Info tab in iTunes, then do one of the following:
- If you're using a Mac, select "Sync Address Book contacts."
- If you're using a PC, select "Sync contacts from" and then choose Yahoo! Address Book, Windows Address Book, or Outlook from the pop-up menu.
2. Select "All contacts," or select "Selected groups" and select the groups you want to sync.
3. If you're using a Mac, select "Sync Yahoo! Address Book contacts" if you also want to sync with your Yahoo! contacts.
You only need to click Configure when you change your Yahoo! ID or password after you've set up syncing. Click Configure and enter your new login information.
Tips & Warnings
- Syncing won't delete any contact in Yahoo! Address Book that contains a Messenger ID, even if you've deleted the contact from your address book on iPhone or your computer. To delete a contact containing a Messenger ID, log in to your Yahoo! account online and delete the contact using Yahoo! Address Book. On a Mac, when you sync Address Book contacts with iPhone, any other address books you've set to sync with .Mac, such as your contacts in Microsoft Entourage, will also be synced with iPhone.
- With iPhone Transfer Contact, iPhone users can transfer the backup of your iPhone contacts and contact's photo to computer ,you can choose transfer the contact to a TXT file or a ANTC file format.
Current Page:Main Page / iPhone / iPhone Transfer