Is it possible to transfer photos from iPhone to iTunes library on your PC?
1. I want to restore my iPhone, but I want to keep my 300+ photos and don’t want to email them to my personal computer one by one! What program can help me transfer photos from iPhone to iTunes directly?
2. My computer had a virus and I lost everything, including my songs, family photos, videos, movies, etc. Luckily, my valuable family photos are all on my iPhone but I won’t to put back on my iTunes library. Do I need something else to transfer iPhone photos to iTunes?
Have you encountered these similar problems when you transfer iPhone photos to iTunes? To better transfer photos from iPhone to iTunes, here I give a good recommendation to you iPhone user, which is using an excellent program – iPhone to iTunes Transfer.
I believe the iPhone to iTunes Transfer is your good choice to do that. Let me now present the procedure the guide of how to transfer photos from iPhone to iTunes.
Step-by-step Guide: How to transfer photos/pictures from your iPhone to iTunes?
- Step 1: After your iPhone connected to pc, Launch the program you will see the right UI. Normally, the program will search the device automacially.If the device is enabled, the files (songs/movies/pics) will be shown in the list. You also can click the Rescan button to search the device again.
- Step 2: Choose the list and files you want to transfer , Click the Start Transfer button.
- Step 3: After you clicking the Start Transfer button, the following window will pop up, you can choose
transferring to computer or itunes directly. You can set the output fold at settings option before transferring..
- Step 4: When the transferring finished, the following window will pop up. It shows that how many files have
been done. You can click the Yes button to view the output files.
- iPhone to iTunes Transfer is a very useful tool for backup all your iPhone contents to iTunes effortlessly, included iPhone photos/pictures and more. You might need it when you want to backup/manage your iPhone on your pc. You can get its full version now HERE at a very competitive price, or see more details HERE (10% discount currently).
Note: this iPhone to iTunes Transfer also support iPad and all types of iPod.
- download.cnet.com reviews:
- Tatol downloads: 9686
- Downloads last week: 83
Hope this can help you manage all your iPhone now.
Tips: More about iPod Transfer / iPad Transfer