How to transfer iPad 2 files to my Macbook?
|My iPad 2 has simply stopped syncing to itunes. I can still sync my iphone, but syncing ipad 2 has no effect at all. It creates a backup and then simply says that the sync is finished without doing any thing at all. I can still transfer files to different applications . For example, i can transfer some movies to CineXPlayer but cannot remove any app from the ipad 2 or even install any app on it through itunes. |
Did you encounter a same problem about transferring iPad 2 to Mac OS like JoneLine? In this article, I tell you a nice and quick way of transferring your files from your iPad to your Mac. Using iPad to Mac Transfer is the good way to transfer or sync files from iPad. It is an excellent program to transfer or sync files between iPad and Mac.
iPad to Mac Transfer makes you transfer iPad music, photos, videos and movies to Mac. Moreover, you can freely copy iPad files to iTunes library, add Mac files to iPad is supported now.
Easy Guide: How to transfer or sync photos and other files to iPad 2 on Mac?
- Step 1: Install and run the software
Free Download and launch iPad to Mac Transfer. Once connect your iPad to Mac computer, and all information about your iPad, such as Type, Capacity, Version, Serial Number, and Format, will be shown on the main interface.
- Step 2: Transfer iPad photo to Mac
1) Open the "Photo" library that you want to transfer to Mac. All photos files are displayed on the library panel.
2) Locate the files you want to transfer in the "Photo" library and check them without any loss.
3) Click the "Export->Export to local" option on the "File" top-menu, or directly click the "Export checked files to local" button to export and select the target folder for saving iPad photo in the dialog box that appears, and press "Save" button and start to transfer photo from iPad to Mac.
From the instructive guides, you can easily transfer iPad photo to your Mac for backup with a few clicks. So we strongly recommend you to order this iPad photo transfer for solution on photo from iPad to Mac transferring.
With this iPad to Mac Transfer, you also can:
To sum up, iPad to Mac Transfer is a very useful tool for backup all your contents effortlessly. You might need it when you want to backup/manage your iPad files on your Mac. You can get its full version now HERE at a very competitive price(10% discount currently), or free download to try.
- Import music from Mac to iPad without iTunes
- Transfer iPad photos to Mac
- Transfer videos from iPad to iTunes on Mac
- Back up iPad iBooks (ePub format) on Mac
- Export iPad voice memos files to Mac for backup
- Transfer iPad camera roll files to Mac
- Sync iPad ringtone to Mac quickly
- Back up audio books from iPad to Mac
- Transfer iPhone SMS/Call List from iPhone to Mac as .txt file
- Transfer iPhone Contact from iPhone to Mac as .txt and .csv files
Note: This iPad to Mac Transfer also support iPad 2 and all types of iPod / iPhone.
iPad to Mac Transfer Reviews
- download.cnet.com reviews:
- Tatol downloads: 4635
- Downloads last week: 38
Hope this can help you manage all your iPad now.
See also of iPad Transfer Articles
Tips: More about iPod Transfer / iPhone Transfer