How can i transfer my photos/pictures from iPhone to PC?
|Hi! I've been searching all the iPhone and iTunes help for this.The information there is crap. I want to transfer the photos I've taken with iPhone's camera, to my computer. Is there actually no way to do this with iTunes or is that option hidden so well I can't find it? I've found lots of people talking about iPhoto, but I'm with a PC.
How do I get the photos to my computer the easiest way? --josielinnea(forums.macrumors.com)
Well, due to iTunes restriction, we are only allowed to move and transfer files from computer to iPod/iPhone/iPad, but not from iPod/iPhone/iPad to computer. So many Apple users have the similar question – how to move photos from iPhone to PC as josielinnea.
To resolve the problem, in this article, I show you a useful program – iPhone Transfer Photo to help you to transfer and move your photos/pictures from your iPhone to your PC.
In the following text, I explain the detailed tutorials of how to move your photos from your iPhone to your PC with iPhone Transfer Photo.
Easy Guide: How to transfer photos from your iPhone to your PC easily?
- Step 1: After your iPhone connected to pc, Launch the program you will see the right UI. Normally, the program will search the device automacially.If the device is enabled, the files (photo/songs/movies/pics) will be shown in the list. You also can click the Rescan button to search the device again.
- Step 2: Choose the list and files you want to transfer , Click the Start Transfer button.
- Step 3: After you clicking the Start Transfer button, the following window will pop up, you can choose
transferring to computer or itunes directly. You can set the output fold at settings option before transferring..
- Step 4: When the transferring finished, the following window will pop up. It shows that how many files have
been done. You can click the Yes button to view the output files.
- As I before-mentioned, iPhone Transfer Photo is able to do you a favor to transfer and move photo from iPhone easily. It is is a one-click solution to transfer photos from iPhone to PC with the least effort.
Note: this iPhone to Computer Transfer also support iPad and all types of iPod.
- download.cnet.com reviews: ( best )
- Tatol downloads: 9686
- Downloads last week: 83
Hope this can help you manage all your iPhone now.
Tips: More about iPod Transfer / iPad Transfer