|How can i transfer or backup music on iPod to iTunes on PC
|I have about 900 songs on my iPod Touch 4 and I want to transfer songs on iPod to iTunes. But I have tried lots of times to transfer music from iTouch to iTunes with no luck. Help! Does anyone know what I should do to accomplish this without deleting any of the songs on my iPod or computer? --David(answers.yahoo.com)
iTunes doesn’t let us transfer music on iPod to iTunes or computer. But so far, many iPod users have come across the trouble – how to transfer music on iPod to iTunes. They may look for a way to transfer music on iPod to iTunes as my friend Job. Now I state my friend Job’s question below.
In order to copyright protection, Apple indeed disables this feature. So if you want to transfer music on iPod to iTunes, you should install additional software to do that.
In the internet market, there are numerous applications to resolve the trouble – how to transfer music on iPod to iTunes. I tried many of them, and in my opinion, iPod to iTunes Transfer can meet all your demands.
iPod to iTunes Transfer is a decent iPod transfer program to transfer music on iPod to iTunes. It is a good helper for you to transfer all your files on your iPod to your iTunes and computer. So by the use of it, you can transfer music on iPod to computer as well.
Now enjoy the step-by-step direction on how to transfer music on iPod to iTunes with this outstanding iPod to iTunes Transfer.
Easy Guide: How to transfer song and music files from iPod to iTunes?
- Step 1: After your iPod connected to pc, Launch the program you will see the right UI. Normally, the program will search the device automacially.If the device is enabled, the files (songs/movies/pics) will be shown in the list. You also can click the Rescan button to search the device again.
- Step 2: Choose the list and files you want to transfer , Click the Start Transfer button.
- Step 3: After you clicking the Start Transfer button, the following window will pop up, you can choose
transferring to computer or itunes directly. You can set the output fold at settings option before transferring..
- Step 4: When the transferring finished, the following window will pop up. It shows that how many files have
been done. You can click the Yes button to view the output files.
- iPod to iTunes Transfer is a very useful tool for backup all your iPod contents to iTunes effortlessly, included music/songs and more. You might need it when you want to backup/manage your iPod on your pc. You can get its full version now HERE at a very competitive price, or see more details HERE (10% discount currently).
Note: this iPod to iTunes Transfer also support iPad and all types of iPhone.
- download.cnet.com reviews:
- Tatol downloads: 9686
- Downloads last week: 83
Hope this can help you manage all your iPod now.
iPod Transfer user guides Article
Tips: More about iPhone Transfer / iPad Transfer