Is there a way to transfer music from iphone to iTunes on my PC?
|Unfortunately my hard drive crashed and I lost everything on my laptop, including photos, videos, movies, songs, and playlists and so on. Luckily I still have all of my music on my iPhone 4 and I want to transfer music from iPhone 4 to iTunes on my computer. It takes me much time to look for a way to transfer all my songs from my iPhone 4 to iTunes library. By the way, my music isn’t downloaded from iTunes. --Kelly(answers.yahoo.com)
Are you looking forward to finding a transfer software to work out how to transfer music from iPhone to iTunes as Kelly?
Well, in the following text, I will strongly share an excellent program to you– iPhone Music to iTunes, which can help you to figure out how to transfer songs from iPhone 4 to iTunes easily and fast.
A good and easy Tutorial: How to transfer music from iPhone 4 to iTunes on PC?
- Step 1: After your iPhone connected to pc, Launch the program you will see the right UI. Normally, the program will search the device automacially.If the device is enabled, the files (songs/movies/pics) will be shown in the list. You also can click the Rescan button to search the device again.
- Step 2: Choose the list and files you want to transfer , Click the Start Transfer button.
- Step 3: After you clicking the Start Transfer button, the following window will pop up, you can choose
transferring to computer or itunes directly. You can set the output fold at settings option before transferring..
- Step 4: When the transferring finished, the following window will pop up. It shows that how many files have
been done. You can click the Yes button to view the output files.
- iPhone Music to iTunes is a very useful tool for backup all your iPhone contents to iTunes effortlessly, included music/songs and more. You might need it when you want to backup/manage your iPhone on your pc. You can get its full version now HERE at a very competitive price, or see more details HERE (10% discount currently).
Note: this iPhone Music to iTunes also support iPad and all types of iPod.
- download.cnet.com reviews:
- Tatol downloads: 9686
- Downloads last week: 83
Hope this can help you manage all your iPhone now.
Tips: More about iPod Transfer / iPad Transfer