Can you transfer DVD movies onto iPad library by Mac?
Thinking of purchasing an iPad. Has anyone transfered there DVD's to the iPad. I travel alot and would like to take the iPad on the road with me instead of my computer. I like to workout with P90X but it requires me to bring along my DVD's to workout. Is there anyway for me to get my P90X DVD's onto the iPad for Mac? Thank you for the reply's. --atp160(mac-forums.com)
Usually I watched HD DVD on home player, and have collected lots of DVD movies on my drawer. Now I buy a new iPad and wanna transfer DVD to iPad library and watch DVD on iPad wherever I go. As we know, it can not be played on iPad for all videos format, so first we should convert DVD to iPad videos, and then transfer those iPad videos to iPad library. This is the general way to deal with this DVD to iPad transferring.
With DVD to iPad Converter for Mac, which can more fast and easily convert movie DVD to iPad videos and transfer iPad videos from Mac to iPad.
Step-by-step Guide: How to transfer movie/videos DVD to iPad library on Mac?
Insert DVD into Mac and run DVD to iPad Converter for Mac. You can notice that the software can automatically detect all DVD files and load them into the software list. If not, you can press "Add" button or choose "Add DVD folder" in the top "File" menu to load DVD.
- Step 2: Set .mp4 as video format
In the "General" panel, you can choose "iPad MPEG-4 (*.mp4)" option in the "Profile" drop-down list. And you can output iPad MP4 video format for your select DVD chapters or DVD titles. The software allows setting various output formats supported by iPad.
Tip: You can edit the info of output files to meet your need, even specify parameters setting for unique output. This software provides you with "General" and "Advance" panel that covers info edition and parameter settings, such as Output Filename, Video Quality, Audio Quality, Video Size, Track, Subtile, Frame Rate, Channel, Angle, Zoom, Split and Aspect.
- Step 3: Convert DVD to iPad video
Clicking "Browse" button and set a target folder for saving the iPad videos from DVD movie on Mac. Then press "Convert" button to start DVD to iPad converting and you can see DVD converting process in the progress bar. When it is complete, press "Open" button to search the converted iPad MP4 video files and transfer these files to iPad by using iTunes.
Tip: Transfer DVD to iPad
(1) Run the iTuness and search iPad video files you convert on Mac.
(2) Connect iPad device to Mac, and you can easily see iPad folders are shown in the iTunes list. First you can add iPad videos to iTunes library by iTunes. In the "File" menu, choose the "Add file to library" option and check the iPad videos from Mac, then start load them into iTunes library.
(3) Click iPad icon on iTunes list, in the right panel you will see all iPad items are listed, you can choose the "movies" items and check "sync movies to iPad". When it is finished, press "Apply" button to transfer movie DVD to iPad library.
To sum up, DVD to iPad Converter for Mac is a good idea to play DVD videos on iPad for Mac ,but you need to transfer DVD to iPad. After ripping DVD to iPad Mac,just enjoy the smooth playing on iPad. In a word ,DVD to iPad Mac for playing is a wonderful thing.
- download.cnet.com reviews:
- Tatol downloads: 3244
- Download last week: 23
Hope this can help you enjoy iPad movies now.
See also of iPad Transfer Articles
Tips: More about iPod Transfer / iPhone Transfer