||How to backup and transfer photos from iPod to computer?
|I have about 2000 photos on my iPod and they take up a lot of my iPod room. I want to take them off my iPod Touch 4 to my computer but I can’t figure out a good way to do that. Now I am getting really stressed out about how to take photos off iPod to PC. Who can help me? --Tony(answers.yahoo.com)
Do you wonder to know how to take photos off iPod when you want to release more space like Tony?
Are you interested in the trouble – how to take photos from iPod to computer and do you want to find a decent and reliable application to take photos off iPod?
In this article, I will give you an easy-to-use and reliable program to resolve your trouble. I believe that you will be satisfied with it.
iPod Photos Backup is the reliable and excellent tool to take photos from iPod. It is a good assistant to transfer, copy, extract, take and backup your photos on your iPod to your computer. In additional, you can also use it to take videos off iPod, backup music from iPod to computer, upload pictures from iPod to PC, transfer playlist from iPod to iTunes, etc.
Easy guide: How to take photos off iPod to PC with iPod Photos Backup
- Step 1: After your iPod connected to pc, Launch the program you will see the right UI. Normally, the program will search the device automacially.If the device is enabled, the files (songs/movies/pics) will be shown in the list. You also can click the Rescan button to search the device again.
- Step 2: Choose the list and files you want to transfer , Click the Start Transfer button.
- Step 3: After you clicking the Start Transfer button, the following window will pop up, you can choose
transferring to computer or itunes directly. You can set the output fold at settings option before transferring..
- Step 4: When the transferring finished, the following window will pop up. It shows that how many files have
been done. You can click the Yes button to view the output files.
- iPod Photos Backup is a very useful tool for backup all your iPod contents to iTunes effortlessly, included iPod photos/pictures and more. You might need it when you want to backup/manage your iPod on your pc. You can get its full version now HERE at a very competitive price, or see more details HERE (10% discount currently).
Note: this iPod Photos Backup also support iPad and all types of iPhone.
- download.cnet.com reviews:
- Tatol downloads: 9686
- Downloads last week: 83
Hope this can help you manage all your iPod now.
iPod Transfer user guides Article
Tips: More about iPhone Transfer / iPad Transfer