How can i transfer my music library onto the Mac after upgrade iOS 5??
|Like an idiot I upgraded my iPhone 4 to ios 5. This has left me unable to transfer music onto my phone because the itunes alternative that I have used (senuti) is not compatible with the new software. I need an alternative. I don't have access to a windows computer, so no copytrans etc.. Is there anything OSX and iOs5 compatible that I can transfer my music library onto the computer with? --jslim(slumz.boxden.com)
Is there any compatible problem to transfer my iPhone files to Mac after upgarde iOS 5? And how can we do a favor to jslim?
I recently found a splendid program – iPhone to Mac Transfer, which fully support the newest update iOS 5 and iTunes 10.5 and transfer iPhone to Mac effortlessly in seconds.
With the iPhone to Mac Transfer utility. Also it has the friendly user-interface. During backup process, it is not only specially designed for Mac users to backup iPhone to Mac, but also support all types of iPod and iPad, and manage them like an external hard drive. So here I share with you.
I take “How to export music/video from iPhone to Mac with iPhone to Mac Transfer? ” as an example.
Easy guide: How to transfer music/video from iPhone(iOS5) to Mac
Download iPhone to Mac Transfer, install and launch it on your Mac. Connect your iPhone to Mac, the iPhone to Mac transfer will automatically recognize it and the device info will be shown as the picture below, such as Music, Video, Photo, Books, Ringtones, Camera, Contact, SMS, Call List, playlist, etc.
- Step 2: Select music/video you want to transfer in iPhone list
1) Click "music" or "Movie" icon to open iPhone music/movie library folder and see all the files are on the interface.
2) Select and check your favourite music and press "Export checked files to local" button to transfer music files from iPhone to Mac. And a Combo Box will eject at once, choose a backup folder on your Mac.
3) Press "Save" button in the pop-up box, you will see all files you selected on software interface will be copying into Mac desktop. When it finished, check the exported files on Mac destop and play them for checking the quality.
When it's done, you've got your iPhone music neatly and conveniently on your Mac, and you can add them to your library. That's all there is to transfer music from iPhone to Mac with iPhone to Mac Transfer. Now you can download the software and try it by yourself.
With this iPhone to Mac Transfer tool kits, you also can:
To sum up, iPhone to Mac Transfer is a very useful tool for backup all your contents effortlessly. You might need it when you want to backup/manage your iPhone files on your Mac. You can get its full version now HERE at a very competitive price(10% discount currently), or see download to try.
- Import music from Mac to iPhone without iTunes
- Transfer iPhone photos to Mac
- Transfer videos from iPhone to iTunes on Mac
- Back up iPhone iBooks (ePub format) on Mac
- Export iPhone voice memos files to Mac for backup
- Transfer iPhone camera roll files to Mac
- Sync iPhone ringtone to Mac quickly
- Back up audio books from iPhone to Mac
- Transfer iPhone SMS/Call List from iPhone to Mac as .txt file
- Transfer iPhone Contact from iPhone to Mac as .txt and .csv files
- download.cnet.com reviews:
- Tatol downloads: 8218
- Downloads last week: 70
Hope this can help you manage all your iPhone now.
Tips: More about iPod Transfer / iPad Transfer