How to transfer my iPhone iMessage from iPad 2 onto Mac?
|I know, the iPad can manage our big contact store, which can achieve the sync contacts among apple devices. But other situation I considered is some accients for iPad 2, damaged or data lost. Maybe transfer contacts from iPad 2 to computer is best choice. Is there anything can help you achieve? --lisa (everythingicafe.com)
iMessage lets you send and receive unlimited text messages between iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch users over Wi-Fi or 3G. Since iMessage is built into the Messages app, you can send photos, videos, locations, and contacts, too. Messages are securely encrypted. And if you have more than one iOS 5 device, iMessage keeps the conversation going across all of them. Of course you can send SMS by iMessage in iPad, and all iMessage files are backup on iPad library.
iPad iMessage to Mac Transfer will allow you to easily transfer iPad iMessage files onto Mac local, all iMessage files such as Text, Photo, Video, Contact, Link, Siri, etc. are backup on Mac local. And the following article will show you one solution on how to transfer iMessage files from iPad to Mac local.
Easy Guide: How to transfer iMessage files from iPad 2 to Mac for backup
- Step 1: Install and run the software
Once connect your iPad to Mac computer, and all iPad items such as Music, Movie, Books, Ringtones, Photo, Camera, Playlist, iTunes U, Podcast, Purchase, SMS, and Contact are shown on the interface.
- Step 2: Transfer iMessage from iPad to Mac
a) Click "SMS" icon to open iPad library iMessage folder. And iMessage files such as Text, Word, Video, Photo, Link, Contact, Siri, etc. are displayed in the list. View the full info in the interface panel.
b) Locate the iMessage files you wanna transfer and check them totally.
c) Click the "Export checked files to local" button to start transfer iMessage files from iPad or iPad 2, or choose the "Export to local" option from the "Action" menu. Select a local folder to store your transferred iPad on the left panel and click the "Save" button to export the files from your iPad to local folder.
- From the instructive guides, you can easily transfer iPad iMessage files to your Mac for backup with iPad to Mac Transfer. So we strongly recommend you to order this iPad iMessage transfer for solution on iMessage files (Text, Video, Photo, Link, Contact, etc.) from iPad to Mac transferring.
With this iPad to Mac Transfer, you also can:
To sum up, iPad to Mac Transfer is a very useful tool for backup all your contents effortlessly. You might need it when you want to backup/manage your iPad files on your Mac. You can get its full version now HERE at a very competitive price(10% discount currently), or free download to try.
- Import music from Mac to iPad without iTunes
- Transfer iPad photos to Mac
- Transfer videos from iPad to iTunes on Mac
- Back up iPad iBooks (ePub format) on Mac
- Export iPad voice memos files to Mac for backup
- Transfer iPad camera roll files to Mac
- Sync iPad ringtone to Mac quickly
- Back up audio books from iPad to Mac
- Transfer iPhone SMS/Call List from iPhone to Mac as .txt file
- Transfer iPhone Contact from iPhone to Mac as .txt and .csv files
Note: This iPad to Computer Transfer also support iPad 2 and all types of iPod / iPhone.
iPad to Mac Transfer Reviews
- download.cnet.com reviews:
- Tatol downloads: 4635
- Downloads last week: 38
Hope this can help you manage all your iPad now.
See also of iPad Transfer Articles
Tips: More about iPod Transfer / iPhone Transfer