How to manage my iPod all files and content on my Mac without iTunes?
iTunes is seemed to be the inseparable partner for iPod users to manage iPod contents, but today we will introduce you a new tool providing you easier way to manage you iPod and finishing the job beyond iTunes' capacity.
iPod Manager For Mac, the new emerged iPod administrator, will help you to manage your iPod contents easily.
With iPod Manager For Mac in your hands, you can manage your iPod contents much freely than using iTunes. Without iTunes, you also can make your iPod life beautiful!
Easy guide: How to manage iPod content without iTunes on Mac with iPod Manager For Mac
Download iPod Manager For Mac and run it. Once you connect iPod to Mac, all information about your iPod, such as Type, Capacity, Version, Serial Number, and Format, will be shown on the main interface.
Tip: All functions for iPod are applicable to iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 as well except for the photo management.
- 2. Manage and transfer contents to iPod without iTunes
1) Before Transfer files, you should connect your iPod or iPhone to Mac first.
2) Open the library/playlist that you want to transfer.
3) Click the "Add Files to iPod" or "Add Folder to iPod" button.
- 3. Locate the required audio files on the pop-up dialogbox and click "Open" button to import selected files to your iPod.
Now, you should have a clear mind of how to transfer movies to iPod without iTunes. With iPod Manager For Mac, you will save you significant time and money to move songs from iPod to iTunes with ease!
- Hope these could help you manage your iPod content well.
- Reviews: ( Good )
- Total downloads: 5397
- Last week downloads: 37
iPod Transfer user guides Article
Tips: More about iPhone Transfer / iPad Transfer