Editor Review: We frequently see some friends proposed the problem about how to transfer music and video to iphone in the major website or blogs.Now I will introduce an effective and practical approach,and hoping that it can solve your confusion.Just live with tunes and pictures on your new toy, that cool iPhone. Easy to do, and quick too!
- Step 1: You may want to set the iPhone to not sync automatically to iTunes as this could give you too much of an overload of information at once, this way you can pick and choose what you want to put on it. You can also set iTunes to not sync right away with all iPhones since I bet your SO didn't let you get away without getting them one to, so you can do your separate loading with minimal problems!
- Step 2: To set it up to not sync automatically, Connect it to your computer and in iTunes click the Summary tab. Then un-check "Automatically Sync when this iPhone is connected." This stops iTunes from coming up when you connect iPhone. You can still start a sync manually.
- Step 3: To Set it up to not sync for all iPhones, In iTunes choose iTunes then Preferences (on a Mac) or Edit then Preferences (on a PC), then un-check "Disable automatic syncing for iPhone."
If this checkbox is selected, iPhone won't sync automatically, even if "Automatically sync"is selected in the Summary pane.
- Step 4: OK, now you're ready! Click the Summary tab, then click Sync in the lower-right corner of the window. Or, if you've changed any sync settings, click Apply.
- Step 5: Now go to the 'Music' pane. You can sync it to grab it all, or select your personal playlists and/or podcasts. It will load up and be ready to go! Anything Audio such as music video's or audiobooks will load here.
- Step 6: Next go to the 'Video' pane. Same thing, pick and choose or load them all up!
- Step 7: If you want to carry your photo albums, it is as simple as going to the 'Photo' pane and bringing them over as well. This is when you would need iPhoto 4.0.3 or later on a Mac, or with Adobe Photoshop Album 2.0 or later or Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0 or later on a PC. If you have them formatted in a folder already that is not needed, just pull them over.
- Step 8: Enjoy, but try to remember that other people may not like your choice of music (or just not want to listen to any music) and if you NEED to blast it, get good headphones, you can afford it since you can afford this phone, haha!
Now you can customize iTunes fast and easily without any special skills. You can patch new graphics into iTunes without using ResEdit and copying resources manually. Skin Master will modify iTunes quickly, automatically, and safely. Skin Master also lets you build your own iTunes skins. Skin Master's skin builder guarantees that your skin will suit iTunes perfectly. Existing iTunes modification resources can be easily imported and turned into regular skin. More, you can donwload skins from the internet directly from Skin Master. And if you want, you can gain fame by posting your original skins and making them available for public.
Dear iPhone users,we like to recommended another useful way to transfer music and video to iPhone beside the toturial above.
They are Really makes music and videos sharing pretty simple and enjoyable. Hope that it can do your a favor.