Any idea to help me export music from iPod to iTunes on Mac?
Here we would like to tell you how to export iPod music to iTunes library on Mac with iPod to Mac Transfer.
Download iPod to Mac Transfer software and run it. Once connect iPod to Mac with Apple USB cable, and all information about your iPod, such as type, capacity, version, serial number, and format, will be shown on the main interface.
Tip: All functions for iPod are applicable to iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 as well except for the photo management.
- Step 2. Export iPod music to iTunes library
1) Open the library/playlist that you want to export.
2) Check the song(s) you want to export in the file list.
3) Click the "iPod to iTunes" button to start exporting files.
- Step 3. When finished, the following information dialogbox will be poped-up as belows.
- Reviews: ( Good )
- Total downloads: 5397
- Last week downloads: 37
iPod Transfer user guides Article
Tips: More about iPhone Transfer / iPad Transfer