How can i convert PDF to SWF on Mac?
- I never thought I will be converting some PDF files into SWF anytime. But the time has come and I was doing the same for past some days. I'm a Mac user.Today I'll show you how to Convert PDF to SWF on Mac step-by-step with Enolsoft PDF to SWF for Mac, it's super easy to convert Adobe PDF to SWF formats so you can view them with flash player or uploading to internet for sharing.
- By this PDF to SWF Converter for Mac, it is one smart pdf to flash flip book mac solution,fast and efficient flash book/flash page/ flash flip magazine creator/maker on mac with original quality.
Tutorial: How to convert PDF to Flash by using PDF to SWF Converter for Mac
- Step 1: Free Download and Run iOrgsoft PDF to Flash Converter for Mac
Load PDF files by clicking "Add Files" button or dragging and dropping directly.
- Step 3: Adjust Output Setting
Select Flash Video (*.flv) or Shockwave Flash Object (*.swf) as the output format from "Output Type" box as required.
Click 'Convert' button in lower-right corner and the conversion will be finished in seconds. Click the ‘Open’ button below the panel, you can open the destination folder and find the converted Flash SWF file.
- PDF to SWF Converter for Mac is one desktop application that helps you to convert any Adobe PDF document into a Macromedia Flash (SWF) files on Mac, produce remarkable online and offline digital editions with page turning effects. No coding is required. Simply import your PDF, configure the look&feel and hit the convert button.
- Tatol downloads: 1783
- Downloads last week: 14
Hope this can help you convert PDF to SWF on Mac now.