How do i transfer and backup all contents from iPhone to computer on Mac?
|I had all my files on both my Macbook computer and my iPhone 4. But when my Macbook blew up my whole library was removed. Now I’d like to transfer contents from iPhone 4 back to my Macbook, but there aren’t any obvious ways for me to do this. is it any effective way to work out about how to transfer or backup iPhone to iTunes or Mac easily? --Menter(yahoo.answer.com)
Did you encounter a similar iPhone backup to Mac problem as Menter? And what can do us a favor to do that?
I recently found a splendid program – iPhone to Mac Transfer, which can easily backup files from iPhone to Mac effortlessly in seconds.
With the iPhone to Mac Transfer utility. Also it has the friendly user-interface. During backup process, it is not only specially designed for Mac users to backup iPhone to Mac, but also support all types of iPod and iPad, and manage them like an external hard drive. So here I share with you.
I take “How to copy music from iPhone to iTunes with iPhone to Mac Transfer? ” as an example.
Easy guide: How to backup music from iPhone to iTunes On Mac
Download iPhone to Mac Transfer, install and launch it on your Mac. Connect your iPhone to Mac, the iPhone to Mac transfer will automatically recognize it and the device info will be shown as the picture below.
- Step 2: Select music you want to transfer in iPhone list
Select the music to be transferred to iTunes library, you can select and check music one by one, or just drag a rectangle to select a bunch of music for deleting and exporting.
- Step 3: Transfer music from iPhone to iTunes library
Click the "Export checked files to iTunes library" button to start to transfer music from iPhone to iTunes.
When it's done, you've got your iPhone music neatly and conveniently on your Mac, and you can add them to your library. That's all there is to transfer music from iPhone to Mac with iPhone to Mac Transfer. Now you can download the software and try it by yourself.
With this iPhone to Mac Transfer tool kits, you also can:
To sum up, iPhone to Mac Transfer is a very useful tool for backup all your contents effortlessly. You might need it when you want to backup/manage your iPhone files on your Mac. You can get its full version now HERE at a very competitive price(10% discount currently), or see download to try.
- Import music from Mac to iPhone without iTunes
- Transfer iPhone photos to Mac
- Transfer videos from iPhone to iTunes on Mac
- Back up iPhone iBooks (ePub format) on Mac
- Export iPhone voice memos files to Mac for backup
- Transfer iPhone camera roll files to Mac
- Sync iPhone ringtone to Mac quickly
- Back up audio books from iPhone to Mac
- Transfer iPhone SMS/Call List from iPhone to Mac as .txt file
- Transfer iPhone Contact from iPhone to Mac as .txt and .csv files
- download.cnet.com reviews:
- Tatol downloads: 8218
- Downloads last week: 70
Hope this can help you manage all your iPhone now.
Tips: More about iPod Transfer / iPad Transfer