AVCHD Video Converter
From Software Wiki
- AVCHD Video Converter is a easy-to-use and powerful AVCHD conversion software.
- AVCHD Video Converter converts AVCHD to most friendly video formats, including avi, mpg, wmv, mp4, mov, flv, asf, rm ect to play on Windows Movie Maker or Windows Media Player.
- Within a few steps as easy as 1-2-3, conversion can be done in a minimum time in high quality.
- You can enjoy your AVCHD videos on your iPhone, iPod, Blackberry as portable DVD.
- Now you can get this powerful software at a competitive price!
- Supports almost all video files, including m2ts, mts, .ts, td, trp, mod, tod, wmv, 3gp, 3g2, mov, vob, mpg, asf, flv, avi, rm , rmvb, dv, mpeg-1, mpeg-2, mp4, mkv
- Supports most audio formats, including mka, mp3, wav, m4a, aac, ac3, aiff, amr, flac, wma, mp2
- Supports taking snapshot from video and save pictures as BMP, PNG, JPG
- Easy-to-use video editing functions
- Supports muti-devices, including AVCHD camcorders, iPhone, iPod, Blackberry, Creative Zen, PSP, iRiver, Apple TV, 3G phone, Gphone
- OS: windows 2000, xp, vista, 7.
- Processor: 1G Hz or above Intel® processor or PowerPC® G4, G5.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
- Free Hard Disk: 50MB space for installation
- Graphic Card:Super VGA (800X600) resolution, 32-bit graphics card or higher
AVCHD Video Converter User Guide
AVCHD Video Converter is a easy-to-use and powerful conversion software.converts to help you convert AVCHD videos to most friendly video formats, including avi, mpg, wmv, mp4, mov, flv, asf, rm ect to play on Windows Movie Maker or Windows Media Player. The tutorial below will show you how to convert AVCHD videos to avi, mpg, wmv, mp4, mov, flv, asf, rm ect. After downloading and installing AVCHD Video Converter, follow the steps below to accomplish the conversion tasks.
Step 1. Getting Start
1.1 Add files
--Copy the AVCHD files from your video camera to hard drive using UBS cable.
--Download and install iOrgsoft AVCHD Video Converter.
--Click the “Add…” button to browse your computer hard disc and choose the AVCHD video files you want to convert. You can add many files to convert together as you like it.
1.2 Select output format and output folder
--Click the Profile drop-down menu and choose the format you want to be converted to.
--Click the “Up Folder” icon in the output field, and choose the target folder you want the converted files to be stored in.
1.3 Edit Settings
--Click “Settings” button and customize the output parameters, such as resolution, frame rate, bitrate, encoder, ect.
--Click “Edit” button and edit the video. You can adjust aspect ration like 4:3, 16:9, you can also trim, crop video files. To Trim the file, you can click “[“ icon to set the start time and “]” to set the end time, and then click OK to commit, so that the converted video only include the part your select.
1.4 Start Converting
--After all the preparation works you’ve done above, you just click “Start” button to start converting files.
- Online help or tutorials
- Original Price: $35.00
- Size : 12.9MB
- Related Products
Purchase AVCHD Video Converter
- Credit Cards via Secure Online Ordering - Instant Delivery!
- With Secure Online Ordering you can receive registration code via the e-mail in a few minutes using your credit card!
- We strongly recommend you to use the Secure Online Ordering.
- This is fast and secure.
- For the full version of AVCHD Video Converter, click BuyNow link to make a secured online purchase!
- It may need up to 24 hours to process the registration.
- After registration, you will receive the registration code via email to unlock the program and get lifetime free upgrade with free email support.
Get Registration Code Immediately.
Remove time limitations of trial version.
Lifetime free upgrade with free email support
We accept types of payment
Purchase by Paypal, Credit Card, Bank/Wire Transfer, Check/Money Order, Fax, Invoice